Monday, May 14, 2018

Eurovision 2018: AND THE WINNER IS...

ISRAEL: NETTA - TOY!
*Chicken sounds* 
I finally had the chance to watch all the performances from the final (In good quality) and I gotta say good job to all the acts that participated this year, what a great show it was, you all should be very proud of what you did on stage! (Also thanks to RTP for giving us 3 fantastic nights)
The jury votes were all over the place (Was not a fan of their top 2) but when the televote results were revealed I had so much fun!. Im actually happy with the final results, I would have liked to see Hungary in the top 10 but yeah I knew the juries (Knowing who they were) were not going to vote for it. I loved Toy since the 1st time I heard it and even if I still dont love the performance, I think Netta really shined in the final (1000 times better than in the semi) and she deserved to win! CONGRATULATIONS TO ISRAEL!

Now I'll add some pictures from my favorite performances:

ITALY: Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro
Such a simply yet stunning performance! Seeing them in the televote's top 3 made my night!

CYPRUS: Eleni Foureira
YEAH YEAH FIRE! Eleni would have been a very deserving winner! She is not only a fantastic performer, she is also one of the nicest artists!

HUNGARY: AWS
I love these boys and I cannot wait to get more music from them!

GERMANY: Michael Schulte
One of the most beautiful performances of the night! Good job Michael!

ALBANIA: Eugent Bushpepa
THE VOICE OF 2018! Standing ovation for Eugent!

LITHUANIA: Ieva Zasimauskaitė
Adorable!

CZECH REPUBLIC: Mikolas Josef
Congratulations to Mikolas for getting an amazing result! Thats what you achieve with hard work!

SPAIN: Amaia y Alfred
I think they did their best and I got all emotional with their performance, sadly TVE still dont care about the contest and keep fucking things up. 

UNITED KINGDOM: SuRie
I dont like this song but what SuRie did after the incident left me speechless, WHAT A PRO! I get goosebumps everytime I watch the performance. She is a great artist and I hope the BBC gives her another chance, I would love to see her come back to the contest with a song as good as her!

SLOVENIA: Lea Sirk
Hvala ne ne!

PORTUGAL: Cláudia Pascoal
This didnt deserve last place!

UKRAINE: MELOVIN
Underrated by the juries!

THE NETHERLANDS: Waylon
Yeehaw!

Photos: Andres Putting (EBU) 

No comments:

Post a Comment