Sunday, February 18, 2018

Melodifestivalen 2018 - Deltävling 3

New week, new songs, same meh feeling

NU KÖR VI!

1. A bitter lullaby - Martin Almgren
I like him, he is not only a great singer, he is also adorable and I think he is so much better than this DMGP-ish song. Im sure he will be one of the acts from this year that will come back in future editions.

2. Stark - Barbi Escobar
This is a nice song but the performance was just flat.

3. Cuba libre - Moncho
Colorful performance! I liked it and I cant get the chorus out of my head! Im glad he made it through AC!

4. Party voice - Jessica Andersson
Finally! We got our first lady finalist! Love Jessica and the song but I wish the performance was better, there were some good moments in it but overall I think it was a bit mediocre. I want her to have more fun and be the schlager diva she is on stage!

5. Min dröm - Kalle Moraeus & Orsa Spelmän
This was one of my fav songs from this semi!

6. Cry - Dotter
I think this is one of the best songs from Mello 18 and it's such a shame that people didnt vote for it, I understand why they didnt, but still she didnt deserve that 6th place.

7. Everyday - Mendez
Hmmm...catchy song but his vocal performance killed it for me.

THE RESULTS
7. Barbi Escobar
6. Dotter
5. Kalle Moraeus & Orsa Spelmän

ANDRA CHANSEN
Moncho
Mendez

FINAL
Martin Almgren
Jessica Andersson

Photos: Olle Sporrong/Expressen 

No comments:

Post a Comment