Thursday, February 1, 2018

FELIX SANDMAN: "I’m an artist with a bunch of different sides"

Hej hej everybody! It's february and the 1st semifinal of Mello is in 2 days so to get ready for it, Im posting an INCREDIBLE interview with one of the participants from the 4th semifinal, here are Felix's answers:
Name: Felix Sandman
Birthday: 25/10/1998
Height: 186cm
Favorite color: I usually say blue but I think it's red these days
Favorite food: Meat fondue
Where are you right now? At the label office
3 things that make you happy: Relationships/Friends (I am an emotional guy I guess), Gaming and Music 
What’s your strangest talent? I don’t know...I’m really good at...computer games
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? I have a bunch of shit in my room actually, like I have this old motorcycle but like a small motorcycle, like a toy, but it's pretty big though but it's not like life size but it's a motorcycle and you press buttons and it goes "Ride to live, Live to ride *motorcycle sounds*", it's an old toy. I also got a fridge with wine.
What are you really good at? Talking I guess, connecting with people but also...I mean I focus on music cause I feel like I’m pretty good at that, like writing, performing and singing so I mean you gotta focus in what you're good at so that's why I do music, I have a huge passion for it.
What are you really bad at? Sitting still, sometimes I’m too bad at listening, I’m bad at not showing emotions like being professional, I can be professional but if I feel something I gotta show it and I gotta say it.
Childhood idol: Justin Bieber has been a long time idol but before him (actually cause I love acting as well it and I've acted a lot when I was young) it was Zac Efron from High School Musical, it's a really corny movie but I still love it cause you get happy from it and he was playing Troy and he was really cool, and he seemed like a nice guy, he was singing and he was looking hot.
Childhood memory: The first time I walked into the dance studio at this dance school when I was 4 years old.
Celebrity crush: I love Astrid S, I think she is dope, she is nice and she is good looking and I love her music as well. But like an actor I would say Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my big celebrity crushes cause he is just amazing and the best actor in the world and so hot and good looking, yeah he is just dope. I also like Margot Robbie, she is a really good actress as well, I love her acting and she is really beautiful, she is amazing
Tell me something no one knows about you: I am going through ADHD, I’m gonna go to the doctors to check if I have it
What would you do if you were invisible? Spy on people, hear conversations cause I wanna hear everything and I can’t miss out on stuff, so if someone would say like "you can’t hear this" I would just go invisible and listen to the whole conversation. And just play with people 
Favorite movie: Star Wars movies / Lord of the rings movies
Favorite TV series: I just watched Narcos and it was really good but I would say Game of Thrones
What is your guilty pleasure? I have a guilty pleasure song and that's "I really like you" with Carly Rae Jepsen, that's like my jam but I don’t play it while people are around. I eat a lot of chocolate, I don’t know, I just feel like there's nothing to be ashamed of
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Try to understand how a girl feels about things, I guess cause I would never know completely, we are all human but we all feel different. In this society that we live in there's a lot of things that are different and not equal, I guess I would try to realize that and really how it feels cause I can only imagine now.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: "I really like you" with Carly Rae Jepsen
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish? Jävla älg, it means ""I love you"" so it's beautiful to say to a person.
Hello Felix! Welcome back to Melodifestivalen! How are you?
I am good, I am ready and I’m really getting my head into the game right now, I’m excited to release the song and to perform it.

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I feel like my new music will be something I will use to describe myself, to show people who I am, I’m an artist with a bunch of different sides, different vibes cause as I said before I take inspiration and get influenced by a lot of different people and genres. As an artist I’m a performer, I will always be a performer, I could just sit down and sing or play an instrument and also be on my feet and be dancing and have like dancers with me. The personal touch to everything is really important for me and I feel like the audience should really get a personal connection with me when I’m on stage and that is why I will always try to deliver and also off stage when I meet new people I love to make second families and I love to have internal jokes with people; having connections with people really keeps me going and keeps me happy cause I really value that a lot.
You took part in Mello last year with FO&O and got in the final, what did you learn from that experience?
I learned that it's super serious; cause I always felt like "Why are they (the people on the show)  so nervous?" but when I was in it, it's like you're in this bubble and it's really intense, a lot of press, a lot of interviews, a lot of pressure on the whole competition thing and you want to go to the finals and all that stuff, so I learned that it really gets on you, you gotta be ready and just take it easy and be chill about it cause it's a big thing, it’s a big experience and it's really fun, it's more fun than I expected.
You are one of the participants of Melodifestivalen 2018. How did it all begin?
I got the question and I had a really great song that I believed in and it went straight to my heart and I just really wanted to release it and then it just felt like a great opportunity to be in Melodifestivalen.
“Every single day” is the title of your song, and it’s written by you, Noah Conrad, Tony Ferrari, Parker James Nornes and Jake Torrey. How was it to work with them?
They are great people! I've worked a lot with Noah, Jake and Parker, I haven’t worked a lot with Tony yet but I hope I will, but they are amazing songwriters. I became friends with them and I’m so happy I met them in LA and that we got connected through my label. It feels like destiny in some way cause we have the same thinking about stuff and they are really talented.
What’s the story behind the song?
It's basically the combination of heartbroken stories but for me it's about my story, my life, my thoughts, my emotions, my relationship and someone that meant a lot to me. It's just a great song cause it's put together by people who relate to the same kind of feeling and that's why I think that if people listen to the song and hear the lyrics and the melody they will relate to it, I don’t know, it gets you and it makes you feel some kind of way.
Describe the song with 4 words:
Relatable, personal, smash melody, smash lyrics.

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
It will be really intimate, close and powerful in the way of how it’s delivered. Lots of emotions.
Do you already know what you’re going to wear for the semifinal? Any hint?
I don’t know but it will be something really nice cause I only wear good clothes.

What do you like about Eurovision?
I like that it brings people together cause music does that and that's just a beautiful thing, people come together and listen to great music and be happy. I also like that it's fun to watch, I saw it live when it was in Stockholm, and it was just a really dope show.

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
The competition part.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Fangirling: Fooers (My band's fans)
Omar: I wanna say diva; I know that he will get angry if I say that, so that is the 1st thing that comes off to my mind but also a really sassy guy
Nightmare: I thought of this movie "Sinister" that I saw, I hate horror/scary movies but I've seen some of them and they just keep on haunting me.
Oscar: I'd say control freak, he likes to have control over things I guess, he is a good person so I'll say "always there for me"
Stage: Microphone/Passion
Melodi nummer 6: It’s about to go down!
What are your plans for 2018?
To launch my artist career and just like fucking give out everything! Give out like release all the music that I've been working on and performing and doing my thing, and hopefully get good reactions from people.

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thank you very much, take care! Vote for me! Byeee
It makes me really happy to see an artist digging all the questions I ask and this time it was pretty sureal cause I got to hear Felix asking and answering the questions so all I can say is a big THANK YOU to him and his team! Cant wait to hear all the things he has been preparing for us!


If you want to hear Felix answering the questions and making the motorcycle sounds; here it is:

1 comment:

  1. I know a professional Private Investigator named james who has worked for me before on something i can't disclose, he offers very legitimate services such as clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone/hack mobile phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe. For his job well done this is my own way to show appreciation, Contact him via address Premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    Text/Call; +17078685071

    ReplyDelete