Sunday, December 24, 2017

Albania 2018: Eugent Bushpepa

Photo: DigitAlb
Last night we got our first entry for Eurovision 2018, Eugent Bushpepa was the winner of Festivali I Këngës 56 and here the song that got him the right to represent Albania in Lisbon:
I'll start by saying that I really like Eugent, he and Rovena were my favorites in my first FiK experience back them in 2008 and I fell in love with his voice once again this year when I heard "Mall" for the first time. Everything about this entry is pretty good and I hope he gets to be the 1st Albanian male artist to qualify to the final. Go Eugent.

Shout out to my other FiK 56 favorites:
Orgesa Zaimi
She came back with a banger and she did a phenomenal performance!

Mariza Ikonomi
Mariza has such an special voice and the song grew on me so much that I think it might end up as my fav from this years FiK.

Inis Neziri
Woah! What a talented girl, Im sure we will see her back in FiK for a revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment