Sunday, March 5, 2017

Melodifestivalen 2017 - Andra Chansen: I hang my tears to dry-ay-ay and I kiss you goodbye-ay-ay

Last step before the final.

NU KÖR VI!

DUEL 1
1. Gotta Thing About You - FO&O

2. Road Trip - De Vet Du
I like both acts but at the same time Im not crazy about any of their songs. 

DUEL 2
1. När ingen ser - Axel Schylström

2. I Don't Give A - Lisa Ajax
Axel was my favorite in this duel, such a catchy song and he is a great performer. I cant wait to hear more music from him.

DUEL 3
1. Her Kiss - Boris René

2. Hearts Align - Dismissed
This was probably the weakest duel, but I liked both acts and Im glad Boris won, he is such a performer, I love his stage presence.

DUEL 4
1. Kiss You Goodbye - Anton Hagman

2. Statements - Loreen
I kinda hate Björkman for putting these 2 in a duel. I love Loreen and her performance this week was much better, I think Statements will be missed in the final but there's nothing we can do about it, just give Lo a big round of applase and send her a lot of love!. Congrats to Anton, who also improved his act and did a very good job. Good luck in the final!

THE RESULTS

FINAL
FO&O
Lisa Ajax
Boris René
Anton Hagman
Photos: Sven Lindwall/Expressen

No comments:

Post a Comment