Saturday, February 4, 2017

Melodifestivalen 2017 - Deltävling 1: Baby I'm a wild child!

Photo: Magnus Sandberg/Aftonbladet
IT'S MELO-FUCKING-DIFESTIVALEN TIME!

NU KÖR VI!

1. Her Kiss - Boris René
I like Boris a lot and Im glad to see him back in mello but Im not feeling this song,"Put your love on me" was so much better.

2. Amare - Adrijana
I really like this song but sadly it didnt work on stage. Still I cant wait to hear more music from Adrijana.

3. One More Night - Dinah Nah
Fun song but I didnt like the performance, I liked the 2015 Dinah better.

4. Road Trip - De Vet Du
1 word = MESS! (Oh I'll say something nice: they are pretty hot)

5. Mitt liv - Charlotte Perrelli
Charlotte is a great performer (We all know that), Im glad she tried out something different, and to be honest I didnt dislike it. Good luck with your new album, Miss Perrelli.

6. Wild Child - Ace Wilder
ACE IS A SUPERSTAR! She has such a fantastic stage presence, and the camera fucking loves her. I'll be honest I wasnt feeling the 1min preview we got on thursday but damn she sold the hell out of this song on stage tonight and now Im Team Ace!. Also I think this was her best vocal performance in Mello. (PD: I like the song more than "Dont worry" but "Busy doin' nothin'" is still her best mf entry)

7. Hold On - Nano 
This is such an emotional song, and the performance was good but I want more. I want him to be more confident on stage for the final and I want him to open his heart and leave all the nervousness behind. Good luck Nano!

THE RESULTS
7.Charlotte Perrelli
6.Adrijana
5.Dinah Nah

ANDRA CHANSEN
Boris René
De Vet Du

FINAL
Nano
Ace Wilder
Photos: JIMMY WIXTROM/Aftonbladet

No comments:

Post a Comment