Friday, February 3, 2017

Manel Navarro: "The music I make reflects who I am"

Hola España! Are you ready for a new interview? SI! Its time to get to know more about my favorite act from Objetivo Eurovision 2017. Here are Manels answers:
Name: Manuel Navarro Quesada
Birthday: 07-03-96
Height: 1,73
Favorite color: blue
Favorite food: pizza
Where are you right now? I'm in Madrid 
3 things that make you happy: Music, friends and family
What’s your strangest talent? Cooking 
What are you really good at? Playing football
What are you really bad at? Playing basketball
Childhood idol: Nick Jonas
Childhood memory: When I played for the first time a guitar; it was a memorable moment!!
Celebrity crush: Jessica Alba
Tell me something no one knows about you: I'm really shy. I find it hard to express emotions spontanously sometimes.
What would you do if you were invisible? Watch pretty ladies naked in locker rooms, haha!! 
Favorite movie: Into the wild
Favorite TV series: Breaking Bad
What is your guilty pleasure?  Chocolate
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Buy as many clothes as I could
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Catch and release, by Matt Simons
Can you teach me some interesting words in spanish? Fresco (I use it a lot!), fotosíntesis (I find it funny), jamón (most typical and basic word in Spanish)
Hello Manel! Welcome to the Eurovision world! How are you?
I'm fine! So glad for everything that is happening!

How would you describe yourself as an  Artist?
The music I make reflects who I am, it reflects my feelings and my soul. I make pop/folk music based on the things that I lived. 
You are one of the participants of Objetivo Eurovision 2017. How did it all begin?
It all started a couple of months ago when my team sat me down and told me the idea! I was like crazy, it was something unexpected! I said yes right away!

“Do it for your lover” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
I wrote it like a couple of years ago and it talks about the unconditional love that you have for the people that mean something in your life, it's like an anthem to love!
Describe the song with 4 words:
fresh, new, happy, personal

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance in the national final?
You will see something that matches the song and myself. With visuals and a performance with a band.
What do you like about Eurovision?
I like everything, the music, the enviroment that creates in europe for a week and the opportunity that offers for artists like me to promote our music.

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
I can not say anything bad about Eurovision.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Nightmare: sleep
Guitar: song
Fangrling: excitement
Dating app: useless
Stage: home
What are your plans for 2017?
A lot of music, maybe an album 😁

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
I just want to say thank you to everyone that is listening to my music and for all the support i'm feeling from the people! 
Thanks to Manel for the interview! I wish him all the best in the National final!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/manelnmusic/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/manelnmusic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ManelNavarroOficial/


No comments:

Post a Comment