Saturday, January 14, 2017

Leander Kills: "This is not a competition for me, but an opportunity, to reach new people"

Hello Hungary! Leander Kills is one of the acts performing tonight in the 1st live show of A dal 2017 and we made an interview with their leader, here are Leanders answers:
Name: Leander Koteles
Birthday: 1985. March 15.
Height: 183cm
Favorite color: black and red
Favorite food: steak
Shoe Size: 44
What do you do in the band? Vocal, Bass, Piano, Songwriting, Lyrics, Mixing, Mastering… :)
Where are you right now? Budapest (Hungary)
3 things that make you happy: sleep, food, solitude
What’s your strangest talent? Daily 13 hours of sleeping :)
What are you really good at? 18+
What are you really bad at? 18+
Childhood idol: James Hetfield
Childhood memory: I can’t remember
Celebrity crush: I don’t have one
What would you do if you could stop the time? I don’t want to stop it
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? I would date myself :)
What is your guilty pleasure? whisky
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Mozart - Requiem
Can you teach me some interesting words in Hungarian? Megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért :)
How would you describe the band?
Handsome boys with instruments

How did you meet each other?
Tinder :)
Tell me about the name of the band:
My name is Leander, and I didn’t have a better idea

You are one of the participants of A dal 2017. How did it all begin?
I had a free night, and I sent in a demo version of the song. We got in.

“Élet” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
One of my best friends has passed away, and I had a lot to say.
Describe the song with 4 words:
Live before you die

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
Handsome boys with instruments :)
What do you like about Eurovision?
This is not a competition for me, but an opportunity, to reach new people

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
That the opinion of four people means more than the opinion of a whole country
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Nightmare: I didn’t close the door
Cold shower: hard nipples :)
Stage: dopamine
Robots: I’m scared
Fans: Air cooling :)
What are your plans for 2017?
A new album, and world domination.

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
The world is beautiful. Thank You!
Thanks to Leander for the interview. All the best for tonights show.

No comments:

Post a Comment