Thursday, January 26, 2017

Aron Brink: "Love can save you through hard times"

Photo: RÚV
New day, new interview! He has one of the catchiest songs in this years Söngvakeppnin and there's no doubt he will make you smile with his performance. Here are Arons answers:
Name: Aron Brink
Birthday:  15th February 1995
Height: 1.80cm
Favorite color:  Purple
Favorite food: Lamb
Where are you right now? Home
3 things that make you happy: My friends, my girlfriend and my family
What’s your strangest talent? I can make very scary sounds
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Half-eaten chocolate bar
What are you really good at? Smiling
What are you really bad at? Math
Childhood idol: Ronaldinho
Childhood memory: Playing football with my dad.
Tell me something no one knows about you: I didn't start singing until I was 15 years old.
What would you do if you were invisible? Scare my friends 
Favorite movie: Lion King
Favorite TV series: Friends
What is your guilty pleasure? Jessie J songs
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Try out my new voice!
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: September - Earth wind and fire
Can you teach me some interesting words in Icelandic? I love Eurovision- Ég elska Eurovision
Hello Aron! Welcome to the Eurovision world! How are you?
Im really good thank you.

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
An artist that still hasn't showed everything he got
You are one of the participants of Söngvakeppnin 2017. How did it all begin?
Me and my stepmom wanted to make a cheerfull upbeat song after hearing Justin's Timberlake song "Can't stop the feeling" and here we are today. 

“Þú hefur dáleitt mig/Hypnotised” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
Its about love and how love can hypnotise you, especially when you are having a hard time in life. The love can save you through hard times.
Describe the song with 4 words:
Love, cheerfull, upbeat, happy.

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
Happiness, happiness, happiness.
Have you heard any of the other songs in the competition? Any favorite?
Yes all of them. I think Júlí Heiðars song is really catchy and good
What do you like about Eurovision?
The atmosphere around the competition is so great

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
That we (Iceland) have never won it :(
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Fangirling: A fan that's a girl
Warm weather: Spain
The voice: So much fun
+18: Finally a grown up
Football: Liverpool
Dreams: Be a successful singer
What are your plans for 2017?
Hopefully win the Eurovision!

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thanks for having me :)
Thanks to Aron for the interview! Good luck in the semifinal!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aronbrinkmusic/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aronbrinks/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrinkAron

No comments:

Post a Comment