Friday, January 20, 2017

Anton Hagman: "I've been working hard to get here!"

Now it's time to get to know more about another participant from the 3rd semifinal of Mello 2017. Here are Antons answers:
Name: Anton Hagman
Birthday: 8:th of September
Height: 188cm
Favorite color: Black
Favorite food: Pasta
Shoe size: EU45
Where are you right now? I am in my room in my parents’ house in Västerås
3 things that make you happy: Food, Music, Star Wars
What’s your strangest talent? Serious skills in annoying my little brother
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Salacious Crumb (Jabba the Hutt’s Pet) and a fake lightsaber
What are you really good at? Eating
What are you really bad at? Planning
Childhood idol: Justin Bieber and Spiderman
Childhood memory: Family vacations in Cyprus
Celebrity crush: Ariana Grande
What would you do if you could stop the time?  Rob a bank hehe
Favorite movie: Star Wars
Favorite TV series:  Breaking Bad
What is your guilty pleasure? Sleeping in as long as I can
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? I would like to experience the way women are treated today so I can better understand and fight inequality
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: I want to break free by Queen
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish? Sjuksköterskekonferens. (conferece for nurses a really long word and hard to say)
Photo: Edgar Christians Bö
Hello Anton! Welcome to Melodifestivalen! How are you?
Hello, I am really great thank you!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I am a very uncomplicated artist that loves to write and perform songs and feel the energy of live audience. I like real instruments and pop and rock with a strong melody.
You are one of the participants of Melodifestivalen 2017. How did it all begin?
My interest in music came really early but I started to sing and play guitar at the age of 12. I posted my first Youtube video and received a great response. I was picked up by a talent scout and got signed for a duo when I was 15. Since then Ive been working hard to get here!
“Kiss you goodbye” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
It is a positive mid-tempo song that describes the fear of the unknown and how to let go and move on after a relationship

Describe the song with 4 words:
Heartbreak, love, supportive and positive!
What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
A lot of emotions, that all I can say for now =)
What do you like about Eurovision?
It is a fantastic music festival for all people and where everyone is accepted for who they are.

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Nothing! I love everything about it!
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
YouTube: Love
Nightmare: Chills
Fangirling: Cute
Summer: Beach
Clowns: Creepy
Stage: Happy
What are your plans for 2017?
I am writing a lot of new songs and working on my debut album in the studio, the plan is to release it later this year

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
I really look forward to this fantastic experience and I hope you will enjoy my performance. Thank you for taking interest in me and hope to see you soon!
Thanks to Anton for the interview. I wish him the best in Mello.

No comments:

Post a Comment