Saturday, December 31, 2016

THE LAST POST OF 2016

Another year about to end and it's time for me to make the last post of 2016. I'll post my top 5 of this year and as a bonus I'll add a bunch of pics from some of my favorite artists of ESC16.

5. FRANCE: AMIR - J'AI CHERCHÉ

4. LATVIA: JUSTS - HEARTBEAT

3. GEORGIA: NIKA KOCHAROV & YGL - MIDNIGHT GOLD

2. SWEDEN: FRANS - IF I WERE SORRY

1. UKRAINE: JAMALA - 1944
I put my eye on Jamala in 2010 when she was announced as one of the participants of the Ukrainian NF and since that moment I knew she had what it takes to win Eurovision. What she did on stage in may was magical and it makes me extremely happy to see such a talented artist as a ESC winner.


Thanks to all the people who visited my blog this year & thanks to every single artist who gave me a bit of their time to answer lots of silly questions for this years interviews. Lets get ready for Kiev 2017!

Ph: Alena Nayda
Ph: Krõõt Tarkmeel

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment