Monday, March 7, 2016

Wiktoria: There will be some changes in the performance and I hope people will love it

Photo: Model House Sweden
The Melodifestivalen 2016 final is this week and its time to post our last Mello interview. Here are the answers of WIKTORIA:
Name: Wiktoria Vendela Johansson
Birthday: November 8 (1996)
Height: 164 cm or something
Favorite color: Red
Favorite food: My Mamas homemade meatballs…yummy
Where are you right now? In the studio having a break
3 things that make you happy: My Family and friends, being on stage, being on a rollercoaster
What’s your strangest talent? It´s kind of weird that I know all the lines in the movie”She´s the man"
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? A calendar with pictures of my family
What are you really good at? At staying positive in tuff situations
What are you really bad at? At unpacking haha
Childhood idol: Whitney Houston
Childhood memory: Dad playing Stevie Wonder by the piano while me and my sister are dancing around and just laughing
Celebrity crush: Oh I got a few haha...but why not Alex Pettyfer
Tell me something no one knows about you: I sleep with a stuffed animal sometimes, it's cozy haha
What would you do if you were invisible? I would walk around naked on like Times Square or something
Favorite movie: The lion king
Favorite TV series: That's actually a really tuff question but I have to say Gossip Girl
What is your guilty pleasure? Watching Geordie Shore
If you were a boy for a day, what would you do? I don’t think my life would be that different as a boy actually.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Crazy in love by Beyoncé
When did you start singing? When I was very very young like 3 or 4 years old
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish? Where I come from we use the word ”bamba” for the school canteen..it’s a strange word haha..but a better word is ”GLAD” = Happy. That’s a favorite.
Photo: Model House Sweden
How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I'm a pop girl

You are one of the participants of Melodifestivalen 2016. How did it all begin?
I heard the song Save Me and fell in love with it, we later sent in the song and here I am
“Save me” is the title of your song, and its written by Jens Siverstedt, Jonas Wallin and Lauren Dyson. How was it working with them?
They are soooo talented and great and I just feel so honored to say that they wrote the song.
What’s the story behind the song?
I think they were trying to catch the feeling of a complicated love story where the girl always can turn to her mother for comfort.

Let’s talk about the performance; can we expect any change for the final?
Yes, there will be some changes and I hope people will love it
Photo: Model House Sweden
Have you heard any of the other songs in the competition? Any favorite?
There are great songs this year and I think my favorite is Human by my friend Oscar Zia

What do you like about Eurovision?
People coming together, it’s wonderful
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Clown: Scary
Anton Ewald: Crazy talented
Nightmare: To see my family harmed
Hair: I have A LOT
Stage: Love
Puppies: The cutest thing on earth
Dreams: A wish you fight for to come true
Photo: Model House Sweden

What are your plans for 2016?
Hopefully I’m touring and releasing a lot of new music

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
So grateful for the opportunity to have my music played on stage, on the radio and that people react to it. Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Wiktoria for the interview! Wish her all the best on saturday!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WiktoriaMusic/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wiktoriajohansson/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wiktoriavj

No comments:

Post a Comment