Sunday, February 14, 2016

UMK 2016: Semifinal 2

Welcome to the UMK Semifinal 2 post, here are my comments about this weeks performances:

1.Attention 2 - Ready For The Show
I feel like this entry wasnt in the right competition. This could have been a fun Junior Eurovision entry. 

2.Cristal Snow - Love Is Blind
I kinda like the song and Im glad his performance wasnt over the top but his vocal performance was a bit bad.

3.Annica Milán & Kimmo Blom - Good Enough
I like the song and the idea of the performance but they need to find a way to make it flow cause there were some parts were I felt they got stuck and the performance looked empty.

4.Rafaela Truda - Rise Up
Im not a fan of this act but it wasnt bad.

5.Ylona - Blazing Fire
Meh...(She looked beautiful, shame about the song)

6.Mikael Saari - On It Goes
1 word: BEAUTIFUL! Mikael is so fucking talented! Those vocals turned me on! I love the song and the performance was brilliant! There are some little parts that they need to work on but I think this could give Finland a great result in May. C'mon Finnish people dont break my heart! GO MIKAEL!

THE RESULTS
FINALISTS
Mikael Saari
Annica Milán & Kimmo Blom
Cristal Snow
Photos: Miikka Varila

No comments:

Post a Comment