Friday, February 19, 2016

Sebastijan Lukovnjak: "Tales of tomorrow is a song about the future"

Hello Slovenia! It's time for an interview with one of the participants of EMA 2016! Here are the answers of SEBASTIJAN LUKOVNJAK:
Name: Sebastijan LUKOVNJAK
Birthday: 22.02.1984
Height: 1.75cm (Europe)
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite food: Fruit and vegetables, pasta.
Shoe size: 42 (Europe)
Where are you right now? At a concert in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
3 things that make you happy: People, Music, Art.
What’s your strangest talent? Spittin very far :)
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? A quite scary african statue :)
What are you really good at? Music, sports.
Childhood idol: Hm... I don`t remember. Maybe Clint Eastwood :)
Childhood memory: Lots of great moments with my family.
Celebrity crush: Emma Stone.
Tell me something no one knows about you: I really love computer games.
What would you do if you were invisible? Set my invisible picture as my profile picture on Facebook :)
Favorite movie: Man on the moon (Jim Carrey).
Favorite TV series: True detective.
What's your favorite part of your body? The third eye :)
What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate.
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Squeeze my tits.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us
When did you start singing? When I was born :)
Can you teach me some interesting words in Slovene? Hello Sebastijan! How are you? (translation to Slovene: Zdravo, Sebastijan. Kako si kaj?
How would you describe yourself as an artist?
When it comes to art and music I let myself go and do what falls in my mind at the moment. The best fragments of the song are later joint to make a sensible song.

You are one of the participants of EMA 2016. How did it all begin?
It was an easy decision. The producer Martin Bezjak is my good friend and we cooperate at some projects. One day Martin said if I would like to make a song for EMA2016 and I said yes.
“Tales of tomorrow” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
Tales of tomorrow is a song about the future. It is a story about the people who take control of their lives and join in the making of a better world.

Describe the song with 4 words:
Brave, Optimistic, Future-minded, Spiritual.
What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
I will be accompanied by one of the top Slovenian artist, Teoson, who will be drawing a graffiti during my performance. It will be a fantastic scene ;)
What do you like about Eurovision?
Songs and stage acts.

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Gossips and bad language.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Guitar: Melody.
Fire: And rain.
Clown: Fun.
Stage: Performance.
Beard: Art.
Slovenia: Homeland.
Dreams: Go big.
What are your plans for 2016?
To win the Eurovision :) And...
...Release an album with my band Leonart.
...Play in a Slovenian movie. We are filming it this summer.
...Probably play around 50 concerts through the year.
...Planing to go on a trip to Ireland to visit a good friend and probably have a few gigs there also :)

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Greetings to all your readers and I hope they´re gonna vote for me at the ESC :)
Thanks to Sebastijan for the interview! Good luck in EMA!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lukovnjak
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sebastijanlukovnjak/

No comments:

Post a Comment