Sunday, February 14, 2016

Melodifestivalen 2016 - Deltävling 2: Dear old mama my hope is gone

Tick tock tick tock! It's Mello time!

NU KÖR VI!!!!!

1. We are Your Tomorrow - David Lindgren
Im sure David is a really nice guy and he is a good performer but I dont like this, I think this is his weakest song/performance in MF.

2. 100% - Viktor och Natten
I like the energy of this song and he did a nice job on stage! Glad he didnt finish last!

3. Hunger - Molly Pettersson Hammar
Molly's revenge! Kill them with your vocals, girl! I think I prefer "I'll be fine" but this song is also good and I like her sassiness on stage. Im happy with her result!

4. I Will Wait - Isa
The stage act for this song is stunning and she is a good performer but I think there are 2 factors that doesnt make this a "Winner alert" act: 1.The song: There were a lot of the press people hyping it but I fear Im one of those who thinks the song is just an ok-ish ballad. 2.Her vocal performance: She is not a bad singer but you need to be perfect to sing a ballad like this one and she wasnt. Overall I think she deserved to get in the final because I loved the performance but I dont think this is a contender for Eurovision.

5. Faller - Krista Siegfrids
This was a bit disappointing, not because of Krista who did her best on stage but because of the song.

6. Håll mitt hjärta hårt - Patrik Isaksson, Tommy Nilsson & Uno Svenningsson
I have nothing to say about this one. Didnt love it or hate it.

7. Save Me - Wiktoria
I like the song and she has a pretty nice voice but I think stage performance doesnt suit the song at all. I would like her to be free on stage but I guess that wont happen so they better work on the projection thingy to at least make it look good in the final.

THE RESULTS
7.Patrik, Uno & Tommy
6.Victor och Natten
5.Krista Siegfrids

ANDRA CHANSEN
Molly Pettersson Hammar
Isa

FINAL
David Lindgren
Wiktoria

Photos: Lindwall Sven/Expressen

No comments:

Post a Comment