Thursday, January 21, 2016

Eini: "I like to make people happy with my music performances"

Photo: YLE
Let's start the day with some drama from Finland! Here are the answers of EINI:
Name: Eini
Birthday: 29.09.
Height: 168
Favorite color: black, white and silver
Favorite food: salad with chicken / fish
Where are you right now? Right now I am at home.
What are you really good at? Decorating
What are you really bad at? Swimming!
Childhood idol: Donna Summer
Childhood memory: Childhood memory takes me to Lapland nights when the sun never goes down :)
Tell me something no one knows about you: I’m afraid of heights!
What would you do if you were invisible? I would be a nurse.
Favorite movie: Titanic
Favorite TV series: Prison break
What is your guilty pleasure? I chew my fingernails when I’m stressed out.
If you were a boy for a day, what would you do? I`d skip leg day :)
When did you start singing? When I was 14 years old in 1974.
Can you teach me some interesting words in finnish? Rakastaa, kiitos, perkele, sauna.
Hello Eini! How are you?
I`m fine, thanks!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I like to sing disco music and I like to make people happy with my music performances
You are one of the participants of UMK 2016. How did it all begin?
The UMK team contacted me and asked if I wanted to participate in UMK 2016 as one of the competing artist and of course I took the opportunity.

“Draamaa” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
The song is about love and the heartbreaks you go trough in life
Describe the song with 4 words:
Strong, touching, emotional,  powerful

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
Worth to watch
Have you heard any of the other songs in the competition? Any favorite?
Yes I have. I have 5 favorites but I'm not going to say them out loud

Do you already know what you’re going to wear for the semifinal? Any hint?
Yes I do. You will find out when I'm on stage

Tell me about the official video of “Draamaa”:
It was a blast filming it
What do you like about Eurovision?
Good music and stage performances

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
I don’t dislike anything
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Fear: Planes
Wind machine: Eurovision
Finland: Teemu Selänne #8
Stage:  Performance
Bird: Freedom
Dreams: Nightmares
What are your plans for 2016?
Working hard and maybe I would like to do new music.

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
I´m as happy as I can be
Thanks to Eini for the interview. Good luck in  UMK!

Official website: http://eini.fi/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/einifi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/einipajumaki
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/einiofficial/

No comments:

Post a Comment