Thursday, December 31, 2015

THE LAST POST OF 2015

Usually my last post of the year is my top 10 with videos and pictures of some moments from Eurovision but this year I didnt feel like doing that and I also have a pretty clear top 5 so Im going to post their performances and some pictures.

Here is my top 5 of Eurovision 2015:

5.Sweden: Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes


4.Norway: Mørland & Debrah Scarlett - A Monster Like Me

3.Estonia: Elina Born & Stig Rästa - Goodbye To Yesterday
This was probably my favorite visual performance! They did a fantastic job and I love the song.
Photo: Renee Altrov (ERR)

2.Latvia: Aminata - Love injected
 

1.Belgium: Loïc Nottet - Rhythm Inside
There is so much talent inside of this young man, I mean he is just amazing! Team Loic!


Happy new year to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment