Friday, December 25, 2015

Festivali I Këngës 54: Semifinal 1

Hello everyone! Im back! Finally there's a good reason to start posting again. Its time for me to FiK you all. We didnt get the results from the semifinal so Im just going to post the songs I liked the most. Here they are:

Sigi Bastri - Engjëll i lirë
The orchestra did a good job with this song, it sounded very powerful and what can I say? I love me some dramatic FiK song. I think Sigi wasnt the right singer for this song, I liked her but there were parts that got me a little nervous. Overall I think she did a nice performance but I want to bring her A game for the final.


Dilan Reka - Buzëqesh
There are like 3 different music styles in the song but I kinda like it and I think he did a nice job on stage. I would like him to control his voice a bit next time cause he is a good singer and he doesnt need to show off his voice with all those vocal gymnastics.

Luiz Ejlli - Pa mbarim
This is a pretty decent song with a solid performance by Luiz.

Nilsa Hysi - Asaj
This is one of the most modern songs in FiK and I really appreciate that but the performance was a bit meh. I still liked it but girl you better bring some energy next time.

Orgesa Zaimi - Një shishe në oqean
Im not a fan of this song but Orgesa sold it very well. I want her to come back next year with a good song!

Erga Halilaj - Monolog
Erga was one of my favorites from last year so its great to see her in FiK again. Her song isnt as good as the one she sang in 2014 but its still a pretty nice song, not a winner though.

 Florent Abrashi - Të ndjek çdo hap
I really like his voice and his presence on stage but even if I think the song is ok, I cant see it doing well in Eurovision so I will add him to my "comeback next year with a great song" list.

Teuta Kurti - Në sytë e mi
This was probably my favorite performance of the night. Her vocal performance was great and the orchestra did a nice job with the song. I would like to see her with a softer look. That make up she wore today made her look like a villain.

Aslajdon Zaimaj - Merrmë që sot
This is a really nice modern song and he is very good on stage. Lets hope he gets into the final. Dont fuck it up juries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment