Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Eurovision 2015 - Semifinal 1: The results

Welcome to the EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015! *fake cheers* This is the 1st semifinal post:

I'll start with a little shout out to one of the entries that didnt qualify:

Edward is fantastic performer and he did a very entertaining performance, I really hope he enjoyed this whole experice! Good job Ed!

THE FINALISTS

10.ARMENIA
I dont like this song and the performance was a bit meh, I was expecting more from them cause I know they are good singers.

9.ALBANIA
You lucky girl! Elhaida is very talented but damn wtf happened last night? I have no idea how this got in the final cause for me it was one of the worst vocal performances of the night.

8.SERBIA
I love Bojana but I hate everything else about this entry.

7.ROMANIA
Solid performance!

6.RUSSIA
Visually this performance looks fabulous but vocally she didnt sound that great! She was very nervous but I really hope she can enjoy her performance in the final.

5.HUNGARY
I wasnt a big fan of this song but her performance in the semifinal was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations Boggie!

4.GREECE
Wind machine alert! This was a very good performance! 

3.GEORGIA
ONE WORD: FIERCE!

1.BELGIUM
WOOOHOOOO! IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM! Loïc is a superstar and I really want this entry to win on saturday cause its brilliant!

1.ESTONIA
I loved this entry since day 1 and their performance on stage was mesmerizing! There are no words to describe how good it was! Well done guys! GO ESTONIA!


Photos: Andres Putting (EBU)

No comments:

Post a Comment