Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Eurovision 2015: Pre - Semifinal 1

Tonight 16 countries will compete to the get in the grand final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.

Here are some pics of my favorites:

Eduard Romanyuta

Loïc Nottet

Maria Elena Kyriakou

Elina Born & Stig Rästa

Anti Social Media

Elhaida Dani

Voltaj

Nina Sublatti

I have 2 big favorites in this semifinal and those are ESTONIA and BELGIUM, but I also like GEORGIA and MOLDOVA (Guilty pleasure).

Last year a brilliant entry surprised everyone and won the semifinal (The common linnets) so I have high hopes for this year! (GO BELGIUM! GO ESTONIA!) To all of you at home, vote for your favorite and If you like one of my favorites please give them a vote or 2 for me!

HAPPY SEMIFINAL 1!
Photos: Andres Putting (EBU)
Elena Volotova (EBU)

No comments:

Post a Comment