Saturday, May 23, 2015

Eurovision 2015: Pre - Final

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here! Tonight 27 acts will perform on stage and only 1 of them will be the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015!

There are a lot of favorites this year and right now I dont want any of those favorites to win today but I cant see that happening! The winner will probably be Italy, Russia or Sweden but wouldnt it be amazing to see a surprise winner tonight?

There are 2 songs I would like to see getting a lot of votes tonight:

LOVE INJECTED

RHYTHM INSIDE

If you like those 2 entries please give them a lot votes for me!

GO BELGIUM!


GO LATVIA!


I also like Estonia, Norway, Sweden, Israel, Germany, Slovenia, France  and Australia.

Good luck to everyone, have fun and enjoy every second of this amazing experience!

HAPPY EUROVISION!

No comments:

Post a Comment