Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS SWEDEN!

And the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 is... SWEDEN! Congratulations to Mans and all his team! What an exciting voting, wasnt it? Im very happy with the results (THANK YOU JURIES) I have a love/hate relationship with the juries but I dont want them to go (And they already eliminated some of my favorites. ex: Igranka in 2013) I think we need them in the contest and I have to say that even if its unfair I like the ranking system (In the 2009-2012 voting system Albania would have been top 10! I mean really? I love Elhaida and the song but her performances in Eurovision were pretty bad and she didnt deserve a top 10). ORF production was a bit of a mess and Im glad its over! They did their best but they deserve a round of fake applause. A big standing ovation to all the artists cause this was a really good year!


Time to post my favorite performances:

GEORGIA
Stupid smoke!

AUSTRALIA

NORWAY

ISRAEL

ESTONIA

MY WINNERS:

BELGIUM

LATVIA

Im so proud of Aminata and Loïc! Both of them were the highlight of the contest this year and I cant wait to get more music from them! CONGRATULATIONS TO LATVIA & BELGIUM!

Photos: Thomas Hanses (EBU)
Andres Putting (EBU)
Elena Volotova (EBU)


No comments:

Post a Comment