Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tina Stachowiak: "Music is the most important thing in my life"

Are you ready for a new DMGP interview? I AM. Here are the answers of TINA STACHOWIAK:
Name: Tina Stachowiak
Birthday:  2nd Of July.
Height: 173 cm.
Favorite color: turquoise
Eye color: light blue
3 things that makes you happy: singing, traveling, helping others
What’s your strangest talent? Im good at bowling :)
What are you really good at? Singing and painting
Childhood idol: Mariah Carey
Childhood memory: Travelling in the USA with my family as a child. 
Tell me something no one knows about you: I won a BMX championship at the age of 11.
Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
Tell me a super power you wish you had: I wish I had wings and could fly like a bird to anywhere in the world. I Iove to travel.
What is your guilty pleasure? Frozen youghurt!!
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Euphoria- Loreen.
When did you start singing? I started singing at a very young age and I have been singing ever since I can remember. 
Hello Tina! Welcome to DMGP! How are you?
I am very good thank you. I am feeling very excited about DMGP on Saturday the 7th of February.

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I am a dedicated artist and I’m very passionate about singing and songwriting. I especially love to sing pop and soul music and play piano. Music is the most important thing in my life.
What can you tell me about René?
René is a very good singer and songwriter and it is a pleasure to work with him. He is very professional and has a great sense of humor. And he is always on time! 
You are one of the participants of DMGP 2015. How did it all begin?
It all started when I was invited to a studio in Copenhagen to sing "Mi Amore". The team behind "Melodi Grandprix" really liked my voice and thought it was perfect for "Mi Amore". I was therefore chosen to sing the song. After that René went to the studio to record the song and everyone agreed that he was the right person to sing the song with me. René has an awesome voice and we have a good chemistry on stage.
Photo: DR
"Mi amore" is the title of your song and its written by Thomas G:son and Henrik Sethsson. How was it working with them?
It was a true pleasure to work with G:son and Henrik Sethsson. We flew to Stockholm to record the song at their studio and there we met them for the first time. They are both really sweet and down- to-earth guys doing what they love to do: write music. They are funny as well and we had the best time in the studio when we recorded the song. 

What did you feel the 1st time you heard the song?
I thought it was a great and catchy powerballad and a perfect song for DMGP.

Describe the song with 4 words:
Powerful, romantic, catchy, honest.
What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
A big celebration and lots of confetti  and silver hearts :)

Do you already know what you are going to wear for the final? any hint?
Yes I am going to wear an amazing dress. Can’t wait to show it. 
Have you heard any of the other participants? any favorite?
The line up is very good but we don’t have one in particular. We are focusing on our own performance and we are so excited about our song "Mi Amore" 
What do you like about Eurovision?
All the different countries and cultures meeting and competing in one big show. It is a great celebration of the love for music all over Europe. 
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Piano: The worlds greatest instrument and sound. 
Wind machine: Eurovision
Hashtag: #tinasmusic :)
Stage: The moment to give it all you got.
Dreams: what life is all about.
What are your plans for 2015?
To write and release new music and do tours. Not only in Denmark but outside of Denmark as well. This is my goal. And to grow as an artist. I also recently started my new blog www.tinasmusic.dk. I will continue to focus on that besides the music and write about my experiences and share pictures from my life as a singer. 
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thank you to all the followers for supporting me and being a part of my dreams coming true! I hope to perform “Mi Amore” at The Eurovision 2015 with René !!
Thanks to Tina for the interview! Wish her all the best!

Website: http://tinasmusic.dk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tinastachowiakmusic/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tinasmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment