Sunday, February 1, 2015

Söngvakeppnin 2015: Semifinal 1 - The results

The Icelandic selection this year is on fire! Here are the results from the 1st semifinal:

Eliminated songs:
Myrkrið hljótt - Erna Hrönn
I like Erna a lot and she looked gorgeous but there was something off in the performance and thats why it probably was my least fav act on this semifinal.

Augnablik - Stefanía Svavarsdóttir
Very nice song and performance but this is the typical Icelandic NF song (There is a song like this one every year) and I guess thats why the people didnt vote for it.

Þú leitar líka að mér - HINEMOA
This performance was so nice! They all really enjoyed those 3 minutes on stage and so did I cause they made me smile! Good job guys!

THE FINALISTS

Piltur og stúlka - Björn and friends
Nice performance and song! They knew how to work the stage cause they are good performers!

Í síðasta skipti - Friðrik Dór
I really like this song but I didnt like the performance, I hope to see something better in the final! 

Í kvöld - Elín Sif
WOW! Mesmerizing! My biggest favorite of the night! Beautiful song and lovely performance! I would love to see her winning! #TeamElín

No comments:

Post a Comment