Friday, February 20, 2015

Melodifestivalen 2015: Semifinal 3 - The rehearsals

Here are the pictures from the rehearsals:

1.Ellen Benediktson

2.Kalle Johansson

3.Andreas Weise

4.Andreas Johnson

5.Isa

6.Kristin Amparo

7.Jon Henrik Fjällgren

Photos: Jonas Ekströmer/TT
Check out the melfest interview

Right now Im not interested in any of the entries but I will probably like some of them when the 2:30min versions come out on saturday. I hope there is no MF winner in this semi! I guess I have a Mariette-fever but I didnt like any of the rehearsals clips from this week and if JHF is really a contender to win MF with The lion king song and that messy/over the top performance...I dont even know what to say (Btw I like him but those 30secs were not good)! Vote for good songs not for sob stories! Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment