Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Melodifestivalen 2015 - Deltävling 2: DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

TACK SVERIGE!
This week I was ready to get really mad/disappointed but you guys voted for the right songs to the final (MARIETTE IS IN THE FINAL! YES! YES! YES!)

NU KÖR VI!

1.Forever Starts Today - Linus Svenning
I like Linus but to me this whole act was a big mess! He is not the right singer for that song and the stage performance with the drums was too much! He looked so awkward in the middle of the stage doing nothing while all the dancers were moving around with the drums. Bröder >>>>>>> FST 


2.Där och då med dig - Emelie Irewald
WOW! This performance was so beautiful! I have no words, just WOW! She really deserved a top 4 result cause she was brilliant! A big round of applause to Emelie! I wish her all the best in her career! If you like Emelie, here is her new ep (BUY IT): https://itunes.apple.com/se/album/dar-och-da-med-dig-ep/id965187842

3.Groupie - Samir & Victor
This song is catchy but they are terrible performers (I wont say terrible singers cause we already knew that) 

4.If I Was God For One Day - Neverstore
Nice performance, meh song (I dont even remember it)

5.Nonethless - Marie Bergman & Sanne Salomonsen
I think this is a good song but it didnt work on stage.

6.Möt mig i Gamla Stan - Magnus Carlsson
SCHLAGER! SCHLAGER! SCHLAGER! The audience went crazy with the performance! Magnus was on fire! (Like a male version of Linda Bengtzing!) Good luck in the final!

7.Don't Stop Believing - Mariette
*SPEECHLESS* WOOOOOHOOOOOO! I think this performance was perfect and I would love to see Mariette winning MF 2015! Her stage presence was very soft but in a good way and I love the song (Excellent job Miss Li & Sonny Gustafsson) Thank you Sweden for voting for this song! GO MARIETTE!

THE RESULTS
7.Marie Bergman & Sanne Salomonsen
6.Emelie Irewald
5.Neverstore

ANDRA CHANSEN
Samir & Viktor
Linus Svenning

FINAL
Mariette
Magnus Carlsson

Photos: Peter Wixtröm/Aftonbladet
Andreas Hillergren/Aftonbladet

No comments:

Post a Comment