Monday, February 9, 2015

Melodifestivalen 2015 - Deltävling 1: Its gonna STINK so bad

Välkommen till Melodifestivalen 2015!
Some days ago I thought the 1st semifinal of MF 2015 was going to be bad but it wasnt!.

NU KÖR VI!

1.I'll Be Fine - Molly Pettersson Hammar
This was my favorite song in this semifinal! Molly is a really good singer but I didnt love the performance, It was a solid performance but it could have been better, still I think she totally deserved a top 4 result! Boo to SVT for the App thing! It was very unfair that people couldnt vote for her on the app. I dont buy the "the results would have been the same" bullsh*t! Im very glad she is doing great on Itunes!

2.Pappa - Daniel Gildenlöw
I really like Daniel and his performance was very genuine! The song wasnt as good as "Road salt" but I still like it! Loved his words after the semifinal. Good job Daniel!

3.One By One - Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg
These 2 are so talented! I like the song but I would have like to see them as solo artists in Mello! The performance was a ok but I didnt like the structure of it and I guess thats why they didnt get in the top 4 but still I hope to see them again on the MF stage cause they are great!

4.Hello Hi - Dolly Style
This was fun and addictive! The girls vocal performance could've been better but does that matter in this kind of song? I dont think so! WHEN WE DO IT DOLLY STYLE! WE DO IT HELLO HI!

5.Det rår vi inte för - Behrang Miri feat. Victor Crone
This was probably my fav performance of the night! Behrang has such a great stage presence and he is so likeable! I mean how can you not love him!, Victor was also very good. Im glad they are still in the competition! Good luck in AC!

6.Can't Hurt Me Now - Jessica Andersson
The good: Jessica is a very lovely woman, she is really talented and her stage presence is amazing (she knows how to make a great performance)
The bad: The song! I think this is a very meh song and I still dont get why it got  in the final (Well, I actually get it! Its because of her and her performance) 
I like her and Im very happy for her cause you could see how much she wanted to get a good result but I dont think this song is a good finalist.

7.Sting - Eric Saade
Im not the biggest fan of Eric! (I dont hate him though) but I cant deny that he is a really good performer! He works hard to make a good show but for me that is not enough! The stage act was nice but Im not sure if  I liked the first part with the video parts (I actually think the reprise version was better because it didnt have that gimmick) What can I say about the song? I like the beat and the melody but those lyrics are so awful! (Good job Kempe! Once again making horrible lyrics for Saade. PD: Sorry to Kempe if he didnt write the lyrics) Now the question is: Is this song a Eurovision winner? I dont think so! (But who knows? I mean there are weak years with bad winners)

One last thing to say about the show: GREAT JOB SANNA & ROBIN!

THE RESULTS
7.Daniel Gildenlöw
6.Molly Pettersson Hammar
5.Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg

ANDRA CHANSEN
Dolly Style
Behrang Miri feat Victor Crone

FINAL
Eric Saade 
Jessica Andersson

Photos: Stina Stjernkvist/SVT

No comments:

Post a Comment