Friday, January 30, 2015

Kristin Amparo: A very powerful, passionated and devoted artist

Photo: Hugo Thambert
Now its time to post an interview with one of the Melodifestivalen 2015 favorites! Here are the answers of KRISTIN AMPARO:
Name: Kristin Amparo Viktoria Sundberg
Birthday: 15/06/1983
Height: 163 cm
Favorite color: Blue
Favourite food: Grilled beef fillet and my mom´s homemade parsley butter
Eye color: Brown
Where are you right now? I´m at the Sony Music office in Sweden 
3 things that makes you happy: Love, Food and Music
What’s your strangest talent? I can write with my toes
Do you have any nicknames? Kriss, Kritan, Kristina
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? I´m reading a book or play the piano
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? A wired telephone in gold that reminds me of the time before cellphones when I was calm and happy :) :)  
What are you really good at? Helping people to grow
What are you really bad at? I work all the time for good and bad
Childhood idol: Astrid Lindgren
Childhood memory: In my family we had a ritual where we all gathered together and gave each other a big hug. We called this ”Familjekramen". In english "The family hug”.
Tell me something no one knows about you: I have played basketball at an elite level
What would you do if you were invisible? I would travel to Guantánamo Bay and sing.
Favorite movie: Amelie from Montmartre
Favorite TV series: True Blood
Tell me a super power you wish you had: I would like to be a top diplomat
What is your guilty pleasure? I love to watch movies from my childhood
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Sion with Lauren Hill
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish? Stockholm är som finast i skymningen. 
Hej Kristin! Welcome to Melodifestivalen! How are you?
I´m good. Really excited to get going and honored to be a part of Melodifestivalen. 

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I´m very powerful, passionated and devoted. 
You are one of the participants of Melodifestivalen 2015, how did it all begin?
It started with Fredrik Kempe who contacted me and asked if we could write a song together.  ”I see you” is the result of that collaboration. 
"I see you" is the title of your song and its written by you, David Kreuger and Fredrik Kempe. How was it working with them?
It was a good experience to work with them . They cared a lot about the mixing process of the voice. That was new to me.
Whats the story behind the song?
The song is about confessing and begging for forgiveness at the same time.

Describe the song with 4 words:
Naked, passionted, honest and cinematic..

Lets talk about the performance, what can we expect to see on stage?
The intension with the performance is to keep it intimate but at the same time dramatic.
Do you know what you are going to wear for the semifinal? any hint?
Yes, i´ve painted the dress myself and I used one of my favorite vintage dresses as a model.

What do you think about the participants from semifinal 3?
I’m looking forward to hear their songs and see their perfomances. It feels like christmas.
Did you watch Melodifestivalen 2014? who was your fav?
Sanna deserved to win.

What do you like about Eurovision?
I would like to compare the Eurovision Song Contest with the European Football Championship, where different nationalities compete against each other, but with respect and great love. Eurovision is a long-term project for peace and that thought makes me happy and I am very proud to be involved.
What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Still don’t know…
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Forest: Food
Cat: Mjaau.
Din Soldat: Albin
Fear: War
Stage: Wonderful
Fav Mello song: Fångad av en stormvind by Carola 
Nightmare: Sharks
Watermelon: Yummie!
Dreams: Tour the world
What are your plans for 2015?
Tour in my own name and record an album.

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Looking forward to sing for you!
Thanks to Kristin for the interview! Cant wait to listen to her song! 


No comments:

Post a Comment