Saturday, January 10, 2015

Balázs Farkas-Jenser: "Liar" is young, cheeky, sharp and kind of sexy

Jó reggelt! Im here to post a new interview! This time is from another participant of A Dal 2015. Here are the answers of BALÁZS FARKAS-JENSER:
Name: Balázs Farkas-Jenser
Age: 24  
Birthday:  30th May, 1990
Height: 183 cm
Favorite color: olive green
Favourite food: Not any specific dish, but love fine dining!
Shoe Size: 43 
Eye color: Greenish 
Where are you right now? In my office :)
3 things that makes you happy: Being with my loved ones, taking care of my guitars, traveling
What’s your strangest talent? I see colors that automatically associate themselves with the voices I hear. It's called synesthesia, and it is completely involuntary, it's just having a brain "wired differently". 
Do you have any nicknames? Bézs, which sounds pretty close to Beige when pronounced. 
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? I'm never bored. If I have nothing to do, I practice, if there's no guitar nearby, I read, think, meditate, train, clean, sing... Anything :)
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? A thermoplastic PET-preform.
What are you really good at? I don't know, this I'll leave for others to decide :)
What are you really bad at? Football. Hands down the worst football player this side of the planet. Maybe both sides.
Childhood idol: Eric Clapton!
Childhood memory: My first time seeing him play in Blues Brothers 2000. That was kind of a jolt to take me to playing guitar!
Tell me something no one knows about you: Huh, tought one. Can't think of anything :)
What would you do if you were invisible? Oh, I'd be up to mischief all the time. Probably go to meetings of important people that are really secret and I'd mess with them if things went in a bad direction :)
Craziest thing you've ever done: Blew up a 1l bottle of gas. Kids - don't try it at home. Or anywhere else, by that matter.
Favorite movie: It varies from time to time, but Amélie is an all-time favourite!
Favorite TV series: I don't watch any nowadays, but I used to like House. Wanted to become a neurosurgeon for a very long time. 
Tell me a super power you wish you had: Slowing time down. Something like 35 hours a day would be nifty :)
Tell me a lie: I never lie. (Now that's quite a riddle, eh? :) )
What's your favorite part of your body? I like my arms, they are pretty okay. Serve me well :)
What is your guilty pleasure? I love shooting with actual weapons (of course, in a shooting range, controlled by professionals.)
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: John Legend - All of me
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? Enthusiastic, creative, can work like a workhorse - what else would you need ? :)
When did you start singing? When I was 3.
Can you teach me some interesting words in Hungarian? They say "cellar door" is the most beautiful word in the English language - in Hungarian, it means "pinceajtó". But if you ask me, the name of rose hips is fun too: "hecsedli". 
Hello Balázs! How are you? 
Hey :) All good! Little tired though.

How would you describe yourself as an artist? 
Still forming :) I know I'm not young, but still :)

You are one of the 30 participants of A Dal 2015. How did it all begin? 
An old friend introduced me to Bence, and he showed me the "core" of the song - I instantly felt hooked! 
"Liar" is the title of your song and Its written by Kata Kozma and Bence Peter. Whats the story behind the song? 
Well, that would be a very personal story of mine... :) 

What did you feel the first time you heard the song? 
I instantly felt that this song is really groovy, and I really wanted to contribute!

Describe the song with 4 words: 
Young, cheeky, sharp, kind of sexy :)
Lets talk about the performance, what can we expect to see on stage? 
Let that remain a secret for now, what fun would it be to talk about it now? :)
Do you already know what you are going to wear for the semifinal? 
Not yet, still working on it!

Have you heard any of the other participants? any favorite? 
oooh, yes, many : "Ív: Fire" is great, I'm also really amazed with "Pankastic" -their music is extremely stylish, old-school, I love it. "Passed" are really unique, I hope the TV audience will also resonate with how great their production is!
Did you watch Eurovision 2014? who was your favorite?
I sure did, the guys from the Netherlands were really great! If I recall correctly, it was a semi-country song. 

What do you like about Eurovision? 
It's International with a capital I - in my life, the greatest things that happened were multiculturally infused, I strongly believe that diversity is an amazing basis for growth, in every sense of the word.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Hashtag: Oh God, not again.
Guitar: Give it to meeee. Nowwww.
Bacon: Ugh. (I'm a vegetarian.)
Nightmare: Playing on stage and everybody walking away because they think I'm terrible. 
Fangirling: Smile and wave, boys, just smile and wave!
Monkey: Madagascar. 
Austria: Mom and Dad (they live there). Skiing.
Nudity: Natural.
Dreams: Vivid. Lucid.
A Dal Juries: Old foxes who see through every little trick you might try pulling!
What are your plans for 2015? 
Tons of concerts, traveling around. Peace. Practicing. 

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview? 
Wish you all a great show, and if it comes to pass, please send me a vote :) Love you all for reading about me! :)
Thanks to Balázs for the interview! Cant wait to see him on stage! Good luck!

Here is his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/farkasjenserbalazshivatalos
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyvfEQcMDpYqAgJLyncyrwQ



Here are the lyrics of "Liar":

It's hard not to notice it
But you know what I mean by this, my God
When someone comes along on an average day,
And you feel so lost

Who's this person clearly not standing near enough
The rush is pumping through your veins, 
She's gonna call me, gonna call me 

Ref: Liar, liar
(She's calling me, she-she's calling me) 
She's calling me liar

Liar, liar
(She's calling me, she-she's calling me) 
She's calling me liar

Looking like trouble, 
But you can't seem to hide it at home, 
Questions on a crazy tone, 
Careful what you answer 'cause it's obvious

Who's this person clearly not standing near enough
The rush is pumping through your veins, 
She's gonna call me, gonna call me 

Ref: Liar, liar
(She's calling me, she-she's calling me) 
She's calling me liar

Liar, liar
(She's calling me, she-she's calling me) 
She's calling me liar

Bridge: I did everything, I did everything, she's calling me, still calling me...

She's calling me liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment