Friday, January 16, 2015

Angelo De Nile: A man of mystery

Photo: Anton Sucksdorff! (YLE)
Time to post the 2nd interview of the day! UMK INTERVIEW ALERT! Here are the answers of ANGELO DE NILE:
Name: Angelo De Nile
Age: 2768 yrs.I know! I'm quite well preserved...
Birthday: 24.06.
Height: 174
Favorite color: Red
Favourite food: Mediterranian cuisine
Shoe Size: 41
Eye color: blue
Where are you right now? In a restaurant...eating pork wok.
3 things that makes you happy: Northern lights, clear blues skies, the roar of the ocean 
What’s your strangest talent? I can see through people 
Do you have any nicknames? Angel of Denial
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? I close my eyes and travel back In time...
What is the strangest thing you have in your room?A remote with no batteries in...
What are you really good at? Storytelling
What are you really bad at? Using social media
Childhood idol: Marcus Aurelius
Childhood memory: Flying kites in China
Tell me something no one knows about you: I'm not human...
What would you do if you were invisible? I would sneek into Vatican museums and spend a night with the masterpieces, talking to them.
Craziest thing you've ever done: Starting a war 
Favorite movie: Alien 
Favorite TV series: Twin Peaks
Tell me a super power you wish you had: Ability to change the seasons
What's your favorite part of your body? My legs
What is your guilty pleasure? Beer
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Stargazer by Rainbow
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? By a meaningful song
When did you start singing? Can't really remember. Probably as a child.
Can you teach me some interesting words in finnish? Vipuvarsivoidepuristin.That's a tool car mechanics use. Cool eh?
Hello! Welcome to UMK! How are you?
I'm very good! Thanx for asking!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I raise hell!

Who is Angelo De Nile?
Wish I could tell...a man of mystery...
Photo: Tiia Santavirta
You are one of the participants of UMK 2015. How did it all begin?
I wanted to "come out"of the shadows. UMK provides a perfect tool to reach out for the people to tell my story.

"All for victory" is the title of your song. Whats the story behind it?
It's a song about winning and what it takes to win. Everyone is free to make their own interpretations of the lyrics. There's more than meets the eye...
Photo: Tiia Santavirta
Describe the song with 4 words:
Grand, Deep, Glorious, Meaningful

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
Drama

Do you already know what you are going to wear for the semifinal? any hint?
It will reflect some of the times I've been into...

Tell me about the official video:
It's an introduction of the lives I've led so far.

Have you heard any of the other participants? any favorite?
Some of them. I think Opera Skaala have a point...

Did you watch Eurovision 2014? who was your favorite?
I feel the best man won!

What do you like about Eurovision?
It's a great concept!

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
When the focus is not in the music.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Lights: San Francisco 
Fear: possibility
Pizza: one of my favourites
Freddie Mercury: mentor
Nudity: only natural.We are all beautiful!
Theater: A place where the magic happens and where the truth is spoken.
Darkness: A healing place
Austria: New year
Dreams: Goals

What are your plans for 2015?
To spread the Word!

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thank you and hope to see you all as the roar goes on...

Thanks to Angelo De Nile for the interview! Good luck on UMK!


Here are the lyrics of "All for victory"

Here I am, hear my heart beats in the silence
in the moment of glory the world stands still.
I can see my prize is set before me I reach out with hands
I no more can feel...
Live, live, live, all for victory.

Came the day when all kneeled before me
the crown of my glory was the weight of the world
and I stand with no one left beside me
alone I'll be falling with nothing left to win.

Live, live, live all for victory
give, give, give all you have to give
Leave, leave, leave your name in history 
live, live, live for victory.

I have it all
and I've earned it all
now it's plain to see it's all destiny 
and when all is through and my time has come
I still wear my crown as I fall...
Live, live, live...

No comments:

Post a Comment