Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eurovision 2014: Pre - Semifinal 1

The day of the 1st semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest is finally here! 16 acts are going to compete for the 10 places in the final!. Im very excited and at the same time a bit nervous cause i like a lot of acts from this semi and its going to be sad for me to see some of them not getting in the final.

Here is a recap from the 1st dress rehearsal:


Now here are some pics of my favorites:
Photos: Thomas Hanses (EBU)

My biggest favorites from this semifinal are: THE COMMON LINNETS, AARZEMNIEKI, ANDRÁS KÁLLAY SAUNDRES, ARAM MP3, POLLAPÖNK and  SANNA NIELSEN

Good luck to all the acts! Wish them the best cause they all are very talented artists! If you are going to vote, remember to vote for the right song and if you like one of my favorites please give them a vote or two for me.

HAPPY EUROVISION 2014 - SEMIFINAL 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment