Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Video: No Prejudice - Pollapönk

Here is the video and english version of the Icelandic entry:

Really fun video and i like the song! (I think i prefer the icelandic version but the english version is ok)

Here are the lyrics of "No Prejudice" by Pollapönk:
Life is way too short 
for short-sightedness 
and tell me who has got the time
for narrow-mindedness

Listen to what I´m sayin
cause every-buh buh buh buh buh buh
body looks the same on the inside
And it puh puh puh puh puh puh puh puh 
pays:

to wear a smile

Let’s do away with prejudice 
don’t discriminate, tolerance is bliss
we got to get together on this
cross this problem off our list 
I may stutter when I speak 
(but) you don’t need to call me freak
it’s not trigonometry 
inside we’re the same

Even if you´re taller
or someone who is smaller
or perhaps you’re thinner 
or one who loves his dinner
Listen to what I´m sayin
cause every-buh buh buh buh buh buh
body looks the same on the inside
and it puh puh puh puh puh puh puh puh
pays to wear a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment