Friday, March 21, 2014

Aram Mp3: "Music unites and warms up people’s heart"

Photo: Arnos Martirosyan
Hello Armenia! Its time to post a new interview! He is a super talented artist and he is also one of the biggest favorites of Eurovision 2014. Here are the answers of ARAM MP3:

Name: Aram Sargsyan
Birthday: 5 April 1984
Hello Aram! Welcome to the Eurovision world! How are you?
I’m fine, thanks! :)
How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I’m an artist whose passion is music, who has a good sense of humor and loves to communicate with new people.
Photo: Public Television of Armenia

You were selected internally to represent Armenia in Eurovision, how did it all begin?
During New Year’s show Armenian Public Television announced my candidacy. I was very excited that I was chosen. This was the best New Year’s present for me! I couldn’t imagine what an amazing and dynamic work is expecting me. 
Photo: Public Television of Armenia

"Not Alone" is the title of your song and its written by you and Garik Papoyan. How was it to work with him?
I’ve known Garik for a long time and we have cooperated with him before. I’m feeling lucky that I am surrounded with so many talented people. Garik is very creative, has a good sense of humor and is very professional. He puts all his efforts to ensure best results. It is easy to work with him and I fully enjoyed the working process.
Photo: Public Television of Armenia

What’s the story behind the song?
I composed the melody for the song and Garik wrote the lyrics; instrumental arrangement was done by Lilit Navasardyan. I always sing songs that mean something special to me. This song expresses my feelings and thoughts. The song has unusual structure and is more like a movie. While performing it I will try to deliver all emotions to my audience, making them feel that they are not alone in their feelings and thoughts.
Photo: Arnos Martirosyan

How do you feel with the reaction of the public with your song?
I am very happy that good music is appreciated by the audience. Also, I’m very touched by so many supportive and positive messages I get. The warm feedback inspires me for my further work and proves that hard work is always appreciated. 
What can you tell me about the official video of "Not Alone"?
We went through very creative process of developing the scenario with the video clip director Grigor Gasparyan. Video clip and the song became two parts of one whole music piece. Video reflects what I’m singing in my song. It illustrates the hard times in relations and also the courage of people to fight for their love.

Did you start working on the Eurovision performance? What can we expect to see on stage?
Currently we are in the working process with our team. The only thing you can expect from me on the stage is that I will be singing “Not Alone” :) My audience know me as a person who like to make surprises, so give me a chance to make a surprise for the Eurovision fans also ;)
Photo: Public Television of Armenia

What do you like about Eurovision?
The idea of Eurovision is to connect different cultures and people. Song contest calls everyone to #JoinUs and that speaks with my song message which tells the audience that they are #NotAlone. Music unites and warms up people’s heart.

What are your plans for 2014?
I plan to get top scores in Eurovision Song Contest in Denmark ;) Also I am planning to continue working on the recording of my first solo album. 
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
I want to thank my fans for the attention and energy they give me. It encourages me to work even harder. Fans of “Not alone” you are not alone in your musical preferences. See you on my concerts during my promo tour all over the Europe!
Photo: Arnos Martirosyan

Thanks to Aram for the interview! I love the song and i cant wait to see him on the eurovision stage! GO ARMENIA! GO ARAM MP3!

Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AramMp3Official
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aram_Mp3
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AramMp3Official
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aram-mp3
Instagram: http://instagram.com/aram_mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment