Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rui Andrade and his Eurovision dream!

Hello Everyone! Yesterday we got the names of the artists that are going to participate in the Festival da Canção 2014 and now im here to post the 1st FDC interview! He is coming back to the festival this year to try to make his dream come true. Here are the answers of RUI ANDRADE:

Name: Rui Andrade
Age: 29
Birthday: 01/01/1985
Height: 1,87m
Favorite color: blue
Shoe Size: 42 ahahahaha
Eye color: green
Where are you right now? in my house... in lisbon
3 things that makes you happy: my family, music, and to sleep
What’s your strangest talent? i dont know... i dont have any... lol
Do you have any nicknames? No.
Home alone and your bored. What do you do? Put on my facebook and talk with my friends... or go to the bed and sleep a lot... ahahahah 
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? nothing strange
What are you really good at? In my opinion singing of course... 
What are you really bad at? Cook... :( 
Childhood idol: My father :)
Childhood memory: The nights in front of the tv watching Eurovision :)
Tell me something no one knows about you: Its secreeeeeet!!! 
What would you do if you were invisible? i dont know... i dont have this type of imagination... 
Craziest thing you've ever done: I'm a saint... ahahaha... dont make crazy things 
Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge
Favorite TV series: Glee
Favorite taste: taste??? i like a lot the taste of coffee
Tell me a super power you wish you had: a power to know if i will win Festival da Canção 2014... ehehehe
What's your favorite part of your body? my eyes
What is your guilty pleasure? sweets....
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: "Gravity" from Zlata Ognevich
Tell me some of your bad habits: i dont have a bad habit... 
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? .... i dont know... really... i would like to be a product usable and indispensable... :)
When did you start singing? at 8 years... :)
Can you teach me some interesting words in portuguese? "Obrigado" means Thanks... "Saudade" that word doesnt have a translation in any language... so... its a special word... and means something like "miss"... EXAMPLE: I miss you... its the same of I feel SAUDADE about you...  
If you were the journalist what would you ask to Rui Andrade? and tell me your answer.
Do you want to win Festival da Canção, and be the portuguese singer in Eurovision Song Contest 2014? Of course I want :))))
Hello Rui, how are you?
I'm fine...  

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I'm a truthful artist... i think thats my strongest point... 

You are one of the 10 participants of Festival da Canção 2014, how did it all begin?
RTP invited Marc to do a song for the festival and we already had this song... and now we are on the Festival 

"Ao teu encontro" is the title of your song and its written by you and Marc Paelinck, how was it to work with him?
Marc is an incredible person, with a lot of experience... i love his song, and i love to learn all the things that i've learned with him...  we are a great team... 
Describe the song with 4 words:
Talks about the dream... my eurovision dream... 

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance in the semifinal?
A strong and emotional performance... and a beautiful song...
Did you watch eurovision 2013? any favorite?
Yes... Zlata Ognevich... my favourite... 

What do you like about Eurovision?
When different countries shows their songs, their traditions, their singers, results in a great show, with a mix of cultures, a mix of sonorities...

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
The only thing is that i've never been at eurovision... and i hate that fact...
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
2013: beginning
Fear: death 
Portugal: honour
Bed: sleep 
Cats: eyes
Eurovision: dream
Wind: liberty
Dream: smile
What are your plans for 2014?
Eurovision 

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thanks for the opportunity to show a little bit more about Rui Andrade...  And thanks for all the support i receive from all over Europe...

Thanks to Rui for the interview! Good luck in the FDC!

Here is his Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rui-Andrade-Página-Oficial/241937857177
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RuiAndradePT
Instagram: http://instagram.com/andraderui

No comments:

Post a Comment