Thursday, January 23, 2014

Linus Svenning: "The song is a tribute to my brother"

Here we go with a new Melodifestivalen interview! He is one of the participants from the 1st semifinal, he is a Youtube star! he has more than 21.000 subscribers on his channel and a lot of fans on facebook, so you better keep your eyes on him cause he is very talented. Here are the answers of LINUS SVENNING:

Name: Linus Svenning
Age: 23
Birthday: 13 april
Height: 185
Favorite Color: Orange
Shoe Size: 45
Eye color: Blue/green
Where are you right now? In my house, chillin' with my brother
3 things that makes you happy: Music, Friends & Family
Do you have any nicknames? Nope.
Home alone and you're bored. What do you do? I'll start up my PS4 and play sum COD, or just write sum music.
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Strange, hmm. Myself? 
What are you really good at? Creating music ofc! 
What are you really bad at? Bowling... 
Childhood idol: Westlife 4 LIFE.
Tell me something no one knows about you: If no1 knows it, why should you guys? ;) 
What would you do if you were invisible? probably have alot of fun, pranking the shit out of people. 
Craziest thing you've ever done: Jump of a 14m cliff. 
Favorite movie: TAKEN
Favorite TV series: Breaking Bad, Fringe.
Tell me a super power you wish you had: Stop time, that would be EPIC.
What's your favorite part of your body? My face.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! 
Tell me some of your bad habits: Snus.
When did you start singing? About 4-5 years ago!
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish? Pantofflor. It's not correct swedish but something like that.. haha! Potatoes.
Hej Linus! The Melodifestivalen is getting closer, how do you feel right now? 
I feel hyped as shit! I can't even sleep during the nights! 

How would you describe yourself as an artist? 
Always singing from my heart.
You are one of the 32 participants of Melodifestivalen 2014. How did it all begin? 
It all begun when Fredrik contacted me over FaceBook. After that we had a meeting, and he wrote the chorus on my song that night. 
"Bröder" is the title of your song, what can you tell me about it? whats the story behind the song?
The song is a tribute to my brother who passed away a couple of years ago. 

What did you feel the 1st time you heard it? 
I felt... AWESOME, this will be great! 
Describe the song with 4 words. 
Strong, beautiful, emotional, and simply awesome. 

Lets talk about the performance, what can we expect to see on stage? 
I don't wanna say too much, but there will be some close-up fotage ;) 
Do you already know what you are going to wear for the semifinals? any hint? 
Hint : Tattoos
What do you think about the other participants in semifinal 1?
I think they are great, this will be a tough one. 

What do you like about Eurovision? 
Well, to make over 100milj listen to your music, it gotta mean something, right? 
Tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:
2013: 2013 has been the start of my new life.
YouTube: 
Fangirling: sigh...
Ikea: Sweden
Watermelon: juicy
Tattoo: Awesome
Bed: Where the magic happens
Guitar: My second half.
Selfie: Instagram 
Wind: cooooold
Stage: my second home. 
What are your plans for 2014? 
I'm planning a album release and a lot of awesome performances! 
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
I wanna thank all my deticated fans, without them, I'm nothing. 
Peace Out.
Thanks to Linus for the interview! Good luck! If you like him remember to vote for him! Melodi nummer 3 at the 1st semifinal on February 1!

Here is his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linus-Svenning/208381262633997
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linusZsvenning
Instagram: http://instagram.com/linussvenning

No comments:

Post a Comment