Monday, January 27, 2014

Anton Ewald: "This time I'm in it to win it"

Photo: Peter Cederling
The Melodifestivalen 2014 is starting on Saturday and im going to start this week with a Melfest interview! He is one of the biggest favorites of this year! Last year he got a 4th place in the final with his song "Begging" and this year he is going to be the "Melodi Nummer 8" in 4th semifinal! Here are the answers of ANTON EWALD:

Name: Anton Ewald
Age: 20
Birthday: August 7
Height: 183 cm
Favorite Color: black
Favourite food: meat with french fries
Shoe Size: 43/8.5
Eye color: green/blue/gray
Where are you right now? -At home in Stockholm
3 things that makes you happy: -Friends, success, family
Home alone and your bored. What do you do? -Play video games 
What are you really good at? -My job, creating music and choreographing 
What are you really bad at? -Checking my schedule
Childhood idol: Michael Jackson
Craziest thing you've ever done: Jumped from a building to another
Favorite movie: Remember the titans
Favorite TV series: Orange is the new black, sons of anarchy
Tell me a super power you wish you had: Flying
What's your favorite part of your body? -My face
What is your guilty pleasure? -Pizza!!
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: The way u make me feel - MJ
Tell me some of your bad habits: I can be very lazy..
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? -As the best product ever made. what else? haha
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish? -Rösta på Anton Ewald i Melodifestivalen! - Vote for Anton Ewald in the Melodifestival!
Hej Anton! Welcome back to MF! The semifinals are getting closer, how do you feel right now?
-Im felling alright, not that nervous yet. I usually get nervous a couple of hours before I'm about to perform.
How would you describe yourself as an artist?
-One word. Entertainer.
What did you learn from last year experience?
-Talk to the media, haha! 

2013 was a great year for you, what can you tell me about it?
-I did about 50 shows in Sweden that summer and it was amazing to meet all of the lovely fans!
You're coming back to Melodifestivalen after a great result last year, what are your expectations for this year?
-This time I'm in it to win it.

"Natural" is the title of your song. Whats the song about? what did you think the 1st time you heard it?
-I got goosebumps the first time i heard it. It's a great song about never giving up on someone u love.
Describe the song with 4 words: 
Up tempo, soul, happiness, sadness.

Lets talk about the performance, what can we expect to see on stage? are we getting the famous crotch grab dance move in the choreography?
-Haha, well… I choreographed this years number myself again and it will be stylish with lots of power and finesse.
Do you know what you are going to wear for the semifinal? any hint?
-An evolvement from last year. But same ''vibe'' as last year.
What can you tell me about "Close up" and its great video? how fun was to shoot it?
-It was great to shoot it, lots of fun and laughter! And if u ask me its the best song I've ever written so for those of u who haven't heard it yet, go check it out! Its a cool song.

Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:
2013: Fans
Eurovision: Robin Stjernberg
Bed: sleep
Hashtag: instagram
Begging: me
Fangirling: love
Robin Stjernberg: friend
Love: fans
Justin Timberlake: awesome
The queen: swedens queen
ATeam: my angels

Apart from Melodifestivalen, what are your plans for 2014?
-Releasing an album and go out on a tour

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
-I hope everyone will enjoy what i will bring to this contest and vote for me. Take care, much love! 
Thanks to Anton for the interview! If you like him remember what he taught us: Rösta på Anton! Melodi Nummer 8 on February 22! Lycka Till Anton!

Here is his official website: http://antonewald.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antonewaldofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/antonewald
Instagram: http://instagram.com/antonewald

No comments:

Post a Comment