Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The last post of 2013!


Its december 31! and its time to make the last post of the year! As a tradition on this post i'll comment my favorite songs on this years contest!

Lets start with the amazing swedish interval act by Petra Mede!:

Love her!

Malta: Tomorrow - Gianluca
This was so sweet! He really enjoyed his performance and thats why the audience liked it! 

France: L'enfer et moi - Amandine Bourgeois
I love Amandine! She is crazy and her passion on stage was perfect for the song! Unfair result but who cares? she did a fantastic performance and im sure she really had a great time on eurovision! Bravo Amandine!

Lithuania: Something - Andrius Pojavis
Oh My Andrius! Im so proud of him! I've been a fan of this entry since the 1st moment and i was so happy when he qualified to the final! I love him, i love the song and his performance on esc was very good! I'll said it again and im still not sure if it makes sense but he is magnetic and i cant take my eyes off him every time he performs! LOVE U ANDRIUS!

Belgium: Love kills - Roberto Bellarosa
This was wow! The difference between the semifinal performance and the final performance is unbelievable! I love him! He worked really hard to get in the final and he did a great performance there! Well done Roberto! Good luck on your career! 

Sweden: You - Robin Stjernberg
He is so talented! His voice is just amazing and he did one of my moms fav performances of the night! 

Now its time to remember one of the best moments of 2013
Love him! He was the right winner of MF 2013! and he did a great job on Eurovision! 

Moldova: O mie - Aliona Moon
This was really really good! Aliona is a great singer, the song is beautiful and the performance was fabulous! 

Denmark: Only teardrops - Emmelie de Forest
She is such a sweet girl and i wasnt surprise when she won cause the whole act was good! My mom said this song was a eurovision winner when she heard the song on DMGP and she was right! Congratulations Emmelie!

Now its time for my TOP 5:


1.Italy: L'essenziale - Marco Mengoni
BEAUTIFUL! One of the best songs of this year! Ti amo Marco!

1.Montenegro: Igranka - Who See feat. Nina Žižić
VODIM TE NA IGRANKU NA NANANA IGRANKU! 
This is the 1st time i have a song that didnt qualify for the final on my top 5 but this is so good! Their performance was perfect! and the song is just BOOM! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Great work guys! Very unfair result! GO MONTENEGRO! GO TEAM IGRANKA!

1.Greece: Alcohol is free - Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas Iakovidis
This made me dance and jump so much in my room on may! Love their energy, love their strong stage presence, love their amazing song and yeah i love them! They are such a talented band! I was very happy with their final result! GO KOZA MOSTRA!

1.Norway: I feed you my love - Margaret Berger
I think this was the best performance of the night! I didnt like the semifinal performance but this one was very strong! She did a fantastic job on stage and i love the song! Bravo Margaret! 

1.The Netherlands: Birds - Anouk
I dont have a lot of things to say about this! Such a beautiful song and performance! I really wanted her to win cause it would have been great to show some countries that you only need a good song to win and not a bombastic performance.
THANK YOU ANOUK! LOVE YOU!

Thats all!

Thanks to all the artist! Thanks to all the Eurovision webs! Thanks to all the visitors of the blog! Thanks to everyone!

2013 is almost over!

Lets get ready to have a fantastic 2014! Lets hope this new year bring us nice moments in our life, happiness, love and exciting things! also lets hope for great songs, good artists and fantastic performances on Copenhagen!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY EUROVISION FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment