Friday, December 27, 2013

Josh Standing is willing to push boundaries

Time for a new UMK interview! This is one part of the TopOfTheWorld-team! He is a very talented british guy and his song is one of the biggest favorites for the eurovision fans! Here are the answers of JOSH STANDING:

Name: Josh Standing 
Age: 19
Birthday: 26.01.1994
Zodiac sign: Aquarius 
Height: 6'1
Favorite Color: green
Favourite food: cake
Shoe Size: 10
Eye color: brown
Where are you right now? Home
3 things that makes you happy: cake, beyonce, friends
What’s your strangest talent? Tap dance 
Do you have any nicknames? - Jotty 
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? Blast beyonce through my speakers
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Paint 
What are you really good at? Singing 
What are you really bad at? Skateboarding
Childhood idol: destiny's child
Childhood memory: playing play station with my dad
Tell me something no one knows about you: my hair is naturally lighter 
What would you do if you were invisible? Eat loads of cake
Craziest thing you've ever done: jumped off a roof onto a trampoline 
Favorite movie: The heat 
Favorite TV series: American horror story 
Tell me a super power you wish you had: invisible 
What's your favorite part of your body? Face
Tell me one of your insecurities: pass 
What is your guilty pleasure? Dream girls 
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: end of time - beyonce 
Tell me some of your bad habits: cracking my fingers 
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? Big bold and beautiful (lol)
Did you learn any finnish word: moi, tack
When did you start singing? 8 years old 
If you were the journalist what would you ask to Josh Standing? and tell me your answer. 
Why do you like cake so much? 
Because it's like heaven 
Hello Josh! how are you? 
I've never been better thanks! 

How would you describe yourself as an artist? 
Soulful, happy.. Willing to push boundaries 
You are one of the finalists on UMK with Clarissa. How did it all begin? 
Through song writer Paul Oxley 

How did you meet Clarissa? 
Recording the song in Sweden 
How would you describe her as a person? 
Confident, beautiful and the kindest girl I've ever met! So willing to learn new things and she's probably one of the most determined people I know!! Love you Clarissa!
"Top of the world" is the title of your song! Whats the story behind it? 
It's about the first skydive from space 

Describe the song with 4 words: 
Pop. Dance. Enjoyable. Lively
How did you feel in the 1st performance in front of the juries? 
Confident and nervous at the same time 

What can we expect to see on stage for the next performance? 
You'll just have to wait and see 
Did you watch Eurovision 2013? Any favorite? 
Finland of course they are always good 
Whats the difference between Eurovision in UK and Eurovision in Finland? 
Not much difference at all! 

Who would you like to see representing UK at Eurovision? 
Leona Lewis 

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Ding dong: doorbell
Love: heart
Finland: snow
AHS: American horror story 
Pizza: OMG give me now
Music: love
UK: home
Beyonce: QUEEN
2013: opportunity 
Clones: Samies
UMK juries: fair

Tell me 3 things that would make you feel on top of the world: 
beyonce, beyonce, beyonce
What are your plans for 2014? 
Strive for the best 
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview? 
It really means a lot to me to have all the support from my fans... Without them I could not do this! They believe in me and I believe in them! Thank you

Thanks to Josh for the answers! Cant wait to see more of this entry! Good luck on UMK! 

If you want more of him here is his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/joshstandingmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment