Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eurovision 2013: Pre - Final

The day we all have been waiting for has arrived! The final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 is here, tonight we will know who is the winner of this year!

I was thinking about making a post with the pics of my favorites but im just going to post the video of my biggest favorite for tonight!

Im sure this going to be my winner tonight! There are no more words to say! This is BRILLIANT and Anouk deserve a great result!!! Good luck The Netherlands!!! GO ANOUK!!!

Good luck to all the artists!!! GO FRANCE! GO LITHUANIA! GO MOLDOVA! GO BELGIUM! GO ESTONIA! GO MALTA! GO SWEDEN! GO DENMARK! GO ICELAND! GO GREECE! GO ITALY! & GO NORWAY! (Yeah those are the other songs i like jaja)

Im very proud of a lot of artists!! I really hope they all enjoy the whole experience and im sure we will get a great show tonight!!! Vote for the song you like the most and if you like one of my favorites vote for it a lot of times pleaseeee!!!
Happy Eurovision!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment