Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Eddie Razaz: "I'd like to see myself as an artist who stands up for who he is"

Now its time to get another Melodifestivalen interview!! and its the turn of an artist from the 3rd semifinal, here are the answers of EDDIE RAZAZ:

Name: Eddie Razaz
Age: 24
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Height: 1.78
Favorite Color: Blue
Favourite food: Asian and Indian
Shoe Size: 45
Eye color: Brown
Where are you right now? At work
3 things that makes you happy: Singing, writing and my family and friends.
What’s your strangest talent? I'm really good with orchids
Do you have any nicknames? No
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? Cook or clean haha
What are you really good at? Singing
What are you really bad at? Drawing
Childhood idol: My mother, Michael Jackson and Britney Spears
Tell me something no one knows about you: I'm pretty much an orchid expert
What would you do if you were invisible? sneak up on a plane and travel to the Maldives or Sri Lanka
Favorite movie: The fifth Element
Tell me a super power you wish you had: Healing
What's your favorite part of your body? My vocal chords
Tell me one of your insecurities: My feet
What is your guilty pleasure? I can crack the bones of every part of my body
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: a song I co-wrote called 'Head up high'
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish? Jag kommer vinna melodifestivalen 2013!
Tell me some of your bad habits: Cracking my bones, chocolate, chips and fried food!
When did you start singing? When I started speaking
If you were the journalist what would you ask to Eddie Razaz? and tell me your answer.
Do you play video games? Yes I used to play world of warcraft and Star wars - the old republic. I'm a huge fan of computer games!
Hej Eddie! Your semifinal is getting closer, how do you feel right now?
I feel super excited and i'm really looking forward to compete on the 16th!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
That is a hard question, I'd like to see myself as an artist who stands up for who he is, entertains crowds and makes people feeling all sorts of emotions! And hopefully I can do that with my voice and music.
This is going to be your first time in Melodifestivalen, how was the moment when they told you "you are one of the 32 finalists"? 
That moment was crazy! I was at work and I just fell apart and started to cry out of joy! It was a moment of bliss!
Alibi is the name of your song, what can you tell me about it? what is the song about? what did you think the 1st time you listened it?
The song is about meeting somebody for the first time and you just fall in love and will basically do anything to get the person! The first time I heard it I got goosebumps and knew that this was THE song!
Describe your song with 4 words
Windtunnel, energetic, dance, melodies

What can you tell me about the performance? what can we expect?
Well firstly, people havent seen me dance this intensly before, the dance rutine is SICK!
What do you like about Eurovision?
I love it, I watch it every year! It would be so amazing to perform there!

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Some songs tends to be boring!
What do you think about the other artists from semifinal 3?
I dont really pay much focus on the other contestants, I have to focus on myself and my performance!

Apart from Melodifestivalen, what are your plans for this year?
I have my first EP coming out later in spring, i'm doing a movie and I will tour a lot!
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
You can follow my journey on my official facebook page http://www.facebook.com/eddierazaz or on twitter @eddierazaz or on instagram @eddierazaz.
Thank you for all of your support and love! I love you!

Thanks to Eddie for the interview! I cant wait to listen to his song and to see what he is going to do on stage! If you are in sweden dont forget to vote for the Melodi nummer 1 on the semifinal 3. GO EDDIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment