Sunday, January 27, 2013

Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2013: Semifinal 2

The 2nd semifinal in Iceland was yesterday and here are my comments:


Stund með þér - Sylvía Erla Scheving

I kinda like the song but her vocalss were weak.

Skuggamynd - Klara Ósk Elíasdóttir

This was one of my favorite songs and i think the performance could have been better but it was ok.

Augnablik - Erna Hrönn

I cant believe this didnt qualify, this was the best of the whole selection but i dont know what happened to the Icelandic public. Erna is such a lovable girl and she did a fantastic performance. Bravo Erna!!

THE FINALISTS

Ég syng! - Unnur Eggertsdóttir
I dont love this song but she did a very entertaining girly performance, i liked it and  the tudududu part is so catchy 
Vinátta - Halli Reynis
This wasnt one of my favorites but i liked the simple and calm performance a lot.

Til þín - Jógvan og Stefanía
This was a great performance, they are such a talented singers and the song is good. Right now they are my biggest favorites for Iceland 2013.

Some pics from Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment