Monday, February 20, 2012

Ukraine 2012: Gaitana is our friend

Yeeeaah, im very happy cause she was one of my favorites and won (In your face Mika's producer), the televote was a mess cause even if it was 1 vote per cellphone a girl that no one knows with a song that was really bland had like 2000 votes before her performance, but thanks to the jury we got great results. The juries top 3 were my 3 favorites hehe that was like wow, well done juries!.

My biggest favorite Max did a fantastic performance unfortunatelly he was the 3rd artist on stage and maybe some people didnt watch his performance but he did a great job.


And here we have the winner Gaitana! she is a great singer and i hope she can make some changes to the song cause it can be better. She has an amazing stage presence and i really like the song.

The Lyrics of Be my guess:

Welcome, girl and boy
Take my hand, let’s enjoy
From the bottom of my heart I wish you the best
You can be my guest, guest, you can be my guest

You can be my guest…
People, be my guest, guest…
Welcome people, be my guest

Welcome, stay with me
Be my friend, you are free
To live your life, to share your love
With the world

You can count on me darling, I’m your friend
I’ll do anything for you
From the bottom of my heart I wish you
I wish you the best (one, two) people (yes)

You can be my guest…
People, be my guest, guest…
Now you can be my guest

I’m always here for you
And you know I care for you
Just remember
I lo-oh-oh-lo-oh-oh-lo-oh-oh-lo-oh-oh-lo-oh-oh love you

Welcome people
Now you can be my guest

You can be my guest
Be my guest

I loved the juries, their faces with some songs were just epic and of course the juries dancing with Be my guess in the reprise was the best thing of the whole show.

No comments:

Post a Comment