Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: National Selections (1)

Its the time of the year when i look back to remember and now lets remember some songs and performances that were part of the 2011 national selections, there are a lot of songs so this is going to be the part 1.

Anastasiya Vinnikova - Born in Belorussia

"Belarussia, got you on my mind, you're my passion do it old fashioned you and i"

Lauris Reiniks - Banjo Laura

"Clubbers jump up and down, she goes on and pulls uh ah ah ah uh a magic string, who is she?"

Saara Aalto - Blessed with love

"I dont mind and i dont care, cause i have you and thats enough, i dont mind cause i am blessed with love"

Sara Lumholdt - Enemy

"You're crying with a promise to change, when love becomes war its a dangerous game, cant help feeling sorry about you but what does it matter now"

Linda Sundblad - Lucky you

"I'll let you dive and swim in my ocean, tonight, tonight my heart is wide open"

Ithaka Maria - Hopa'pa-rei!

"Hopa’pa-rei, hopa’pa-rei, hopa’pa-hopa-pei!"


Anastasia Prikhodko - Action

"I dont wanna hear your call anymore but you hold me like a gun, baby"

Millenium - In Memoriam

"And now that you're gone, my world is getting cold"

Lena - Maybe

"I cannot wait any longer, the time is right to hit the road and i wonder would you follow me?"

Noora Noor - Gone with the wind

"Gone with the wind, not coming down till its over, ready to fly one more time"

Christian Walz - Like Suicide

"She is like suicide but i just cant fight her gravity tonight, she's like suicide alright"

April - Ladadidej

"Ladadidej, ustavi lov in misli le name, daj mi povej, da konec tvojih norih je iger za zdej"


Aste & Rikke - Not that easy

"Now i feel the light inside and i am not alone, im not alone, although i am on my own"

Lena - A million and one

"This are the kind of things that are sent to test our relationship, you know? and if it dont kill us, it'll make us even stronger, its not rocket science, is it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment