Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Melodifestivalen 2011 - Running Order & New web


Here it is, the running order of the 4 semifinals, some positions are pretty obvious and predictable:

Deltävling 1 - Luleå - February 5
1.Try Again - Dilba
2.Me And My Drum - Swingfly
3.Something In Your Eyes - Jenny Silver
4.On My Own - Jonas Matsson
5.Oh My God - Le Kid
6.Social Butterfly - Rasmus Viberg
7.Desperados - Pernilla Andersson
8.In the Club - Danny

Deltävling 2 – Göteborg - February 12
1.7 Days And 7 Nights - Brolle
2.My Heart Is Refusing Me - Loreen
3.Ge mig en spanjor - Babsan
4.Vaken i en dröm - Elisabeth Andreassen
5.I'm In Love - Sanna Nielsen
6.Oh My God! - The Moniker
7.Elektrisk - Anniela
8.Like Suicide - Christian Walz

Deltävling 3 - - February 19
1.Lucky you - Linda Sundblad
2.Tid att andas - Simon Forsberg
3.Enemy - Sara Lumholdt
4.The king - The Playtones
5.I thought it was forever - Shirley's Angels
6.No one else could - Sebastian
7.Spring för livet - Sara Varga
8.Popular - Eric Saade

Deltävling 4 - - February 26
1.The hunter - Melody Club
2.Better or worse - Julia Alvgard
3.I surrender - Lasse Stefanz
4.Alive - Linda Pritchard
5.Run - Anders Fernette
6.E de fel på mig - Linda Bengtzing
7.Leaving home - Nicke Borg
8.Dance Alone - Love Generation

I think it will be a fantastic MF, also today was released the new official web, so it you want to see it visit http://svt.se/melodifestivalen

No comments:

Post a Comment